1994-'97 various collectives including "Fabbrica Europa '97" Stazione Leopolda - Firenze
2000 "Relazioni Soggiacenti" solo exhibition, Mirabello - Ferrara
2002 Solo exhibition at XIII Florence Dance Festival, Saschall - Firenze
2002-'04 "Risveglio di luce" installation and stage design for the dance performance "Awakening Dawn" presented in :
- Cortile Ammannati Palazzo Pitti - Firenze
- Nuovi Cantieri Florida Firenze, European Project - UNESCO
- Estate Fiesolana, Teatro Romano di Fiesole - Firenze
- Tuscan Dance in Movement - J. J. Theatre - Broadway - New York
- Teatro Goldoni - Firenze
- Teatro Goldoni - Pistoia
2004 "Risveglio di luce" Movin'up Award by GAI Torino & DARC
2004 "Identità" solo exhibition by Consiglio Regionale della Toscana
2004 Presents some works at the Vecchiato Gallery, Forte dei Marmi - Lucca
2005 The work "Identità" becomes part of the Collection of Consiglio Regionale della Toscana
2005 Presents some works at the Guastalla Gallery, Forte dei Marmi - Lucca
2006 "Melting House" collective by Festival della Creatività, Fortezza da Basso - Firenze
2007 "Fuorisalone" Zona Tortona, Salone del Mobile - Milano
2007 "Melting House" collective by Festival della Creatività, Fortezza da Basso - Firenze
2007 Exhibition by Centro Arte Moderna e Contemporanea - Pisa
2008 Solo exhibition by C'est Tout un Art - Art Gallery - Firenze
2008 "Festival della Creatività", Fortezza da Basso - Firenze
2009 "Digiarte '09" collective, Sesto Fiorentino - Firenze
2010 He produces his first works on commission opening also an experimental phase with several materials.
2011 He moves to Basel ( Switzerland ) willing to explore new international experiences.
2012 He designs the installation "Aqua, Urbis, Anima" and together with his partner Cristiana Sciabordi realizes the video "Water & Water" starring international dancers: the Korean Jin Young Won and the French Adrien Boissonet.
2014 He realises the stage design for the dance show "Pas-varotti" presented in "Noverre", International Choreographer's Festival in Stuttgart. This project has been created for Armando Braswell, choreographer from New York. On stage Armando Braswell and Jorge Garcia Perez, both soloist of Ballett Basel.
- See-Me Promember Party at See-Me Gallery in New York.
- He presents his personal catalogue in Fabriano ( Italy ) during the celebrations of the 750 years of the reknown Fabriano's paper production.
Curated by Dr. Annalisa Rimmaudo, Attaché de conservation, Service collections contemporaines - Centre George Pompidou, Paris.
- Solo exhibition by Haus am Bach-Art Gallery-Sissach, Basel
2015 He creates the work "Equilibri contrapposti" for Donà Collection - Basel
- Stage design for the dance show "Oil on oak" presented in June in "Dance Lab 7"- Theater Basel. Created for the choreographer Jorge Garcia Perez, soloist of Ballett Basel.
-Stage design for the dance show "unFILTERed" presented in September in "Danc3" - Filter4 - Basel. Created for the choreographer Jorge Garcia Perez, soloist of Ballett Basel.
2016 Stage design for the dance show "Swipe Swipe" produced by Carta Blanca Dance and created for the choreographer Jorge Garcia Perez, soloist of Ballett Basel.
in June at Ackermannshof - Basel
in September at Filter 4 - Basel
in December at Theater Basel "Swipe,Swipe" + "Pas-varotti"
2017 June Group exhibition at Braswell Arts Center in Basel
- June Stage design for the dance show "Uneven variations", created for the choreographer Armando Braswell. Presented during the Dance Lab 8 at Theater Basel.
- June Teatro Principal Zaragoza "Swipe, Swipe" in Convergence - Carta Blanca Dance project.
- August/Sept. Festival Heart Basel '17 - Sommer Casino - Basel Stadt
2018 April Solo exhibition at Wederik & Donà AG Muttenz - Basel
- June Group exhibition at ZetaEffe Gallery - Florence
2019 28th March/30th June Solo exhibition "25/50" at Theatre La Coupole - Saint Louis - France
2021 May group exhibition "Dante in pictures" at Galleria Immaginaria - Florence - for the Florentine celebrations of the 700th anniversary of the death of the great poet Dante Alighieri.